|Posted on 2 October, 2014 at 17:10|
Today we celebrate our first birthday!
We've been looking forward to this milestone for a few weeks and have found ourselves reflecting on the year that was. We are feeling quite humble and very lucky as we realise many new consultancies do not hit this milestone.
Here are some of the most satisfying outcomes OHS72 has achieved in our first year....
• OHS72 has assisted two Gladstone regional businesses through document development and audit process achieve AS4801 certification.
• OHS72 has provided Gap Audit and policy and procedure development to a local community organisation to achieve best practice and assist in future funding applications.
• OHS72 has completed a short term contract with a Gladstone Civil Contractor to overhaul their primary policy documents and assist in tender document development and training outcomes.
• OHS72 successfully won our first Brisbane client and has developed primary documents and risk management process for an Underground Service Locator.
• OHS72 has facilitated for two Gladstone based Registered Training Organisations and has trained over 100 local Health and Safety Representatives, upgraded the WHS skills of nearly 50 local managers and also provided Asbestos Awareness and SARC training for local business.
• OHS72's Nicola Kelbie presented at as a keynote speaker at the Gladstone Safety Expo on Rehabilitation Management.
• OHS72 is currently developing online webinar modules to enable individuals and employers to access WHS training via the internet.
In the coming months you will see OHS72 in the limelight again with Nicola Kelbie proudly presenting the Gladstone Engineering Alliance (GEA) Major Industry Conference as Master of Ceremonies later in October.
We have also partnered with the GEA to facilitate two free workshops for local business on Rehabilitation Management and Risk Management (see the GEA website to register www.gea.asn.au ).
Thank you to all of our wonderful clients and supporters, without your positive feedback and word of mouth recommendations much of this would likely not have been a reality, we look forward to supporting your business in maintaining best practice standards into the future.
Now it's time to look forward to the year ahead continuing our commitment to provide personal, professional services throughout Queensland and beyond for all of your Workplace Safety, Occupational Health and Rehabilitation Management needs.